The Service: Happy Hub is a early intervention youth project that promotes resilience and supports young people’s growing independence.
Location: Togher Family Centre, 6 Maglin Grove, Deanrock Estate, Togher, Cork
Fees: There is 4 terms; per term it is €20 per child, €30 for two or more children, €10 for transition group.
Contact: Sarah Gallagher
Hours: Depending on age group, breakdown below.
Days: Monday to Friday.
Contact Number(s): +353 21 4316766
More about the Happy Hub
A Future Where Children Are Empowered To Embrace Opportunity
At Happy Hub we:
- Promote Independence through youth participation.
- Provide a safe and friendly environment for young people to engage in activities.
- Work with 80 children between the ages of 4 and 15 years.
- We cater for 6 different age groups.
- Each group attends the Happyhub once a week
- Homework support
- Building of new friendships
- A range of activities built around 8 key themes which promote resilience including;
- Managing Feelings
- Planning and Problem Solving
Happy Hub Sessions
Monday | 6-7 years | 2.30-6.00
Tuesday | 7-9 years | 2.30-6.00
Wednesday | 9-10 years | 2.30-6.00
Thursday | 10-11 years | 2.30-6.00
Thursday | (Transition) 11-13 years | 6.30-8.00
Friday | 4-6 years | 1.30-4.15